INVITATION TO CONSIGN
Pastel Paintings of PPA Board Members,
Officers, and Regular Members
The auction fever is just around the corner. Support PPA’s major events, programs, and activities by joining its highly anticipated Online Art Auction & Fundraising event!
PPA had an impressive turnout last year, obtaining a whopping P416,800.00 in gross sales, with 17 artists selling a total of 36 works. Now, we invite you to join and be part of our success with this opportunity to consign with us!
PPA is now accepting pastel paintings from our Regular Members for our next online auction on August 1 – 28, 2022.
1) The auction is open to all PPA regular members only. Regular members in good standing as of July 15, 2022, are eligible to join.
2) All artworks must be original; we do not accept any reproductions or works from references with questionable copyright ownership.
3) Participating artists may submit any number of entries in any dimension and subject matter.
4) Submit works with the following:
· good resolution photograph of the artwork
· artist’s name
· title of the artwork
· medium (e.g. pastel on paper, pastel on sanded paper, oil pastel on paper, etc.)
· the year the artwork was created
· size in inches (height x width)
· Certificate of Authenticity (upon delivery of purchased work)
5) Artworks must be properly framed and ready for hanging
6) All consignors are encouraged to invite bidders. Details of the event will be published after the acceptance of all the entries.
7) Proceeds from the auction will be as follows:
· 60% share of proceeds to the artist (PPA regular member) and 40% share for PPA
· Board Members and Officers will have a 50% share of proceeds and 50% share for PPA.
8 ) Submission deadline is on July 29, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email photos of your proposed consignment with the required information to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PPA Consignment Application” in the subject line. If your submission fits within the guidelines laid out and is qualified after screening by the auction committee, you will be contacted by email and be given further instructions.
For further inquiries, please send an SMS or call Grandier at 0975-8879651 or send an email at: email@example.com.